We have an amazing MARCOM course beginning in Jerusalem and in Yokneam in June. The courses offer an excellent balance on on-line and off-line channels of communication.
Following is a breakdown of sessions – you can sign up for all or part of the course, as it was intentionally designed as a modular offering:
- The Mystique of MarCom – What is MarCom, Marketing Principles
- The Market is a Jungle – Market Segmentation, Target Audiences, etc.
- “The Medium is the Massage” – Media, Print, Electronic, etc.
- Grabbing Attention – Presentations, Proposals, Product Packaging, Merchandising, Corporate Communications, Branding, and Image.
- Relationships – Public Relations, Investor Relations, Community Relations, Media Relations.
- Sponsorship – Value, Sports, Community, etc.
- Writing for MarCom – Brochures, Press Releases, Copywriting, Marketing Documentation, Proposals, Interview Techniques. (2 sessions)
- Writing for Cyberspace – Web Sites, Blogs, Web 2.0.
- Social Media – the tools, the successes, the implementation
- Web 2.0 and Beyond – The Future of Social Networking.
- Design – Design Studios, Graphics, Packing, Designing for Web, Print, Movies, Program Overview.
- The Craftsman in You – Tools, Programs, Hints and Tips.
- .In the Spotlight – Trade shows, Exhibitions, Conference and Seminar Planning.
- Public Speaking and Fighting the Fear – How to Deliver Presentations, Address Groups, etc.
- Lost in Translation – Cross Cultural Communication
- Managing MarCom – Budgeting, Reporting, Time Management, etc.
- The Art of Printing – History, Modern Techniques, Requirements, etc.
- Getting a Job.and Keeping it – CVs, Interviewing Techniques, Work Ethics, Freelance vs. Employee.
If you’d like to learn more about our course, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.