With WritePoint’s vast experience comes the ability to help others find the fail points that result in a less efficient workflow or less-than-ideal quality.
WritePoint offers many services including technical writing, marketing writing, training, legacy conversion and much more.
WritePoint’s course list is constantly growing. From our flagship Technical Writing Course to the latest in WordPress, Social Media, eBook publishing, DITA training and more.
- WritePoint’s Services
Our services include:
- Writing technical and marketing documentation (outsourced to WritePoint, or through our placement services)
- Converting your current and legacy documentation to new formats and the most modern deliverables
- Document Consultation Services: We help you choose the best authoring, publishing, and content management tools to fit your specific needs
- Building and maintaining your corporate style guide, knowledge base, and documentation offerings
- Training and mentoring your team in technical and marketing writing, website development, search engine optimization, and more.
- Our writers are proficient in all of today’s authoring tools (for example: Adobe products such as FrameMaker and RoboHelp, Paligo, Gitbook, readme.io, etc.)
Our team will gladly advise you on all aspects of developing and delivering documentation, including:
Although WritePoint’s offices are located in Jerusalem, our writers are located all over Israel and most of our courses are offered online. Some of our writers work onsite, others from their homes or our office. And, of course, our graduating students work all over Israel (as well as in the US, Russia, and Europe). Contact us to learn more about our services and our commitment to our customers and our students.
To learn more about our Technical Writing Course, click here.
To learn about our some of our other courses, click here.
Finally, one of the many things that set WritePoint apart is its ability to create customized training programs for a vast area of studies. If you need training, contact WritePoint!