Intermediate WordPress Skills
Monday, Sept 10
9:30 AM – 2:30 PM
Designed for WordPress users who took WritePoint’s Crash Course in WordPress or for those who can perform basic functions such as creating and editing posts, adding pages and activating plugins.
In this course, we will introduce intermediate-level WordPress skills, allowing basic users to do much more with WordPress. Topics include:
- Managing RSS feeds, posting by email, comments and SEO
- Sharing with other social networking sites, including widgets and chiclets
- Plug-ins for the intermediate user
- Basic customizing of free themes, including editing CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and creating headers in PhotoShop.
- Working with media libraries, images and creating audio and photo galleries.
- Making your website run faster
- Adding a shopping cart/PayPal feature.
- And more
20% discount for those who have taken our Crash Course in WordPress in the last 12 months.
About the Instructor:
Baruch Mackler is a web designer and developer with over 13 years experience focusing on small to medium sized business and their needs. He works with clients to develop marketing and web options from the point of inception to its successful completion. Prior to building his own business, he worked and collaborated with some of the top designers in the field while at the creative department at Ogilvy in Washington DC. Baruch works with many studios as principle designer developing web and print collateral.
Specialties: Photoshop, Flash, interactive design, web design, CD ROM development, HTML, troubleshooting, non profit work, budgeting, branding and identity and teaching.
To register or for more information, please write to email@example.com or call 02-571-6668.