Thanks to everyone who visited our Doc-To-Help table at MEGAComm 2012! Because we’ve got a lot of interest and questions on what Doc-To-Help does, we decided to do a free webinar that will show you key Doc-To-Help capabilities.
We’ll show you how to use Doc-To-Help’s powerful single-sourcing features to take MS Word documents and create:
- Mobile Help output for smartphones and devices
- Web-based outputs for hosting on websites, knowledgebases, or SharePoint
- Localized Right-To-Left web outputs without coding or post-production
- Compiled Help files, such as Microsoft Help Viewer or HTML Help (CHM file)
- Press-ready manuals and PDFs
- Intuitive customization options for your outputs that make single-sourcing easy
Some of this functionality is new in 2012, but all Doc-To-Help’s features have their foundation in ease of use, quality outputs, and manageable workflows.
The webinar will take place on Wednesday, February 29, at 4:00pm Israel time.
To register, please go here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/765854130
Looking forward to seeing you online!